So I'm at Chipotle, filling up my drink when I hear someone call my name. Odd.
So I turn around and see a pretty blone girl sitting down and she waves at me. I waved back, confused, because I knew who it was. It was a girl who I thought hated me, but I guess not. Our relationship is a long story of a rocky road and two people on it.
But anyway, I go over and talk to her and I swear I was over her until I got close enough to see her and then I was in love again. Ugh...fuck my life, dead ass.
I swear I thought she hated my music too, but she was telling her friend she was with that I can spit, and then I let her hear Blue and Orange and she said I killed it. Then she said she wants to be my white Nicki Minaj. I OD played that shit off but I wanted to make her mine after that...
Who knows, maybe lady luck will work in my favor this time
No comments:
Post a Comment