Sunday, November 7, 2010
Over the hot tea...
Just finished Living Conditions (The 3 Day Experiment)
Feels good. Now I'm just drinking a nice glass of raspberry tea and thinking...should I watch FMA brotherhood tonight? Yeah sure, why not. Edward is dope.
Also, funny dude, that Dyme-A-Duzin. Two years ago I came out with I Hate Highschool. Then he dropped his version like 2 months later and everyone from BPA (My old school) knows.
Now, here this nigga is AGES later trying to say I stole his shit. Sad to say I used to be a fan of his, but his music lost it's substance and he's a shady nigga. Trynna holla at my homie's lil sister all the time. He gonna be 18 and she's 15. Fuck outta here, making songs about MILFs but got for the jailbait...
#RAPBEEF
Word to Lyriqs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment