Thursday, November 25, 2010

Don't Read This Post...HAHA JK o.o



Wanna know what I sound like when I AM on drugs?

Please don't make that song...

"My moms calling, thank God she hit decline, I'm numb-faced while I'm thinking bout suicide"

Funny how I can't stop playing this song.

This song was describing how I been feeling up until last night where I actually got to go have some fun with friends I forgot I have. I swear, I always feel as if no one cares to much about me until I'm out under the moon with people...then I feel like maybe they really do enjoy my company.

Or maybe last night was another one of my dark fantasies...I can't tell what's real and what's not half the time.

But anyway...16 projects done and I don't plan on ODing too much the rest of the year...maybe record like another 5 track EP over some industry beats...who knows. I just wanna chill for now. I don't even know what I'm gonna drop on Monday. I think I'll just drop a song instead of "Just A Teenager..."

Oversaturation isn't good. I need to go back to what I did with BAAB and do promo. Trailers, singles, ect.

So a single from the project may be released on the 29th. Chyeah. I'm good with that. Hope yall are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment