
Just finished Number 2. Sunday to Sunday. Is that to be counted as 7 days or 8? Either way...best project I've done and in such a short time. I love this music. I love music. I'm so happy now I'm gonna explain the story of the second project to you.
1. Dropping Out of Hyper Space (Intro)- You, the listener, drops out of hyper space in the galaxy far, far away that exists in my head as the safe zone and I, the hero and narrator, explain what you've walked in on
2. Meanwhile In The Sky...- While you're arriving, I'm in my penthouse on Coruscant. Sitting with two beautiful women I can't decide between and trying to remain calm while I have the overwhelming feeling of something being wrong
3. Talking To My Mirror- I go to the bathroom to escape, and in this bathroom I look in the mirror to see a man who looks like me but is not me (Markis) and then the reflection turns into Xemnas. Quite frankly, the two of them bother me because they show up when things are gonna get bad...and they only help me SOMETIMES
4. Are We Human- I go to my room to get away from the two who I really can't get away from, because they pretty much haunt me, but they at least respect my desire of privacy while I question if I'm even human because of all the crazy things that happen to me/around me. Then Revan walks in without knocking and gives a small bit of reassurance...
5. Female Advice- Irma and Jaina can both see something is bothering me...no matter how dark the room is and regardless of if I know who is who...and they both give me the same advice
6. Help Addict (Remastered by Markis)- I decide to go to my personal studio and rerecord my cry for help of a song, and then I let Markis remaster it. See, he helps...sometimes
7. A Message From Out Sponsors (Interlude)- all safe zone related things are sponsored by anything I can close my eyes and lay my head on...usually my bed and pillow...sometimes a desk
8. We Want You Back- I, as the narrator, explained what happened during the interruption from our sponsors
9. Phone Calls To Outer-Space- While I'm off in space trying to run from my problems, someone calls me. Long distance connection wasn't great so I couldn't tell if it was Irma or Jaina
10. Losing It...- Being alone in space and having no one to take over flying long enough for me to rest combined with stress causes me to start seeing things and spazz out before I see two separate visions of two separate futures
11. Hymn of the Rising King- Future number one...
12. Hymn of the Fallen King- Future number two...
And THAT is the(Safe)Zone.2.
Now, I'm gonna take me a damn shower.
:D
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!
AND DAMN SHOWERS>>>