I hate unnatural light. I'd much rather sit in a sunlit room than one illuminated by some sort of light produced by an appliance...unless it's a lavalamp. But I prefer those in dark rooms at night.
I'm working on the 8th track for CtH2 right now and thinking of which project to drop next...The Legend of The Mask, (lifeOnthe)Outside, the(Safe)Zone., Just A Teenager...all of those are options. All completed. All ready to go at any time.
It all depends on how I feel though. My mood, the timing, the position of the moon...speaking of the moon I aint seen my nigga in a minute. He should be back outside my window soon though.
Sacred Moon, niggas. I love that song so much. Moon Music. One day...haha
Man I need to do a KH EP...WIZZ! I want new beats, cuz I know you can mix em better now! Haha and I want Sacred Moon sampled...Xemnas EP...all organization shit...maybe. It's not night time so this idea may actually work haha
What up doe.
No comments:
Post a Comment