Sunday, October 24, 2010

Approaching Vector...




November 10th is coming. Fast. I'm getting ready.

CtH2. Also, working on another sequel to something you haven't even heard yet.

I think I'm going to explore the concepts of parallel universes...seems like a good idea.

In one universe I have to choose one girl...and once I choose I have to find her in the other universe...tougher than it sounds. I gotta find the right beats...and make sure I'm allowed to use some of the ones I already found, since they belong to one of my three favorite rappers...gotta make sure shits coolio.

Moving on...

I am TIGHT about Runaway. Kanye mind-jacked my ideas. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is like Kanye's version of the(Safe)Zone. Nigga even made a damn movie. Damn him. Shit's fucking OD though. The last sequence in Runaway with Lost In The World was awesome. The whole thing was awesome. Yeezy wins, just like at the VMAs for the past two years. What up Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment