Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's A Movie!

Yesterday I met up with the homie Frase (See Chapter 1: The Cynic)

Been a minute since I seen him. We bought a camera and filmed him a music video, and it's dropping tonight at 10 I believe.

Also, while filming I saw a girl I kinda sort wanna smash...it was kinda awkward on some Well Isn't This sh1t haha. But on the real though, I kinda like her. Not to the point where she can get a song though. Not yet, at least. Who knows where it'll got.

I'm supposed to be hanging with her tonight but I'm stuck at home watching Ghost Hunters Live, hoping one of these dumb niggas get's attacked by a ghost just for actually going and looking for them shits. Fuck you gonna look for that shit for, nigga? I was trynna get away from them shits and get them out of my room. That's why I had to disappear for a week over summer. (See amI(DEAD)?)

Crazy world, man...crazy world. Back to writing to these Mic Check beats and possibly recording in my garage...word to Melvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment