
New EP
It'll be 5 tracks. All with at least some vocals produced from behind Revan's mask. Revan's first project. Dedicated to a girl named _____ _____. (You'll all get it when you hear the track I just did)
How is it dedicated to her, you ask? Well, basically it's a project I'm Executive Producing...me being ComPL3xX
Revan is doing the songs. The first track recorded, "Tears From The Moon" is loosely about sitting in my room under the moon and by my lavalamp, thinking about her.
The track I did today is a fabricated story from the safe zone where I'm out in my mask at a homecoming dance and she notices me for the first time...and I decide to lower my guard to her...slightly.
I say her name in the uncut version of the track, but that version isn't on the EP.
Haha
What up doe.
No comments:
Post a Comment