Sunday, September 19, 2010

Well Isn't This/This Isn't Awkward

I swear...those two projects are my life. Like dead ass.

It saddens me to say so, but my endings are In Case It Doesn't Work Out and In Case I End Up Alone. Always...or atleast always when it matters. I feel like when my hearts NOT in it, I CAN win it. But if I really care...she slips away.

I tried subconsciously teaching myself how to NOT fall in love by making a song called "Wait". That didn't work. I showed it to my friend and the next day I was in love...caught in a web.

I have an actual scenario for every single one of the endings for WITA & WTIA and I have just decided, right here, right now what I want to do about them. An EP.

(Don't take my word for it, my late night ideas tend to never happen. It's 10:22 PM)

But yeah...I'll at least dedicate a post to each scenario...

No comments:

Post a Comment