
The romantic option that forever plagues my life. The one that the game perpetually leads me too. It usually goes in this order (as described by songs from Well Isn't This Awkward and Well This Isn't Awkward)
Re-Anna - "In my room I created a species, a crazy lady who goes so insane when she meets me, no wasting your skeet skeet, cause she only mine. She been with a lot of niggas but she can only try to just forget about the shit that she knew; just love. Too bad I had to make her from scratch; fucked up"
Scorpion - "A couple more stacks from a couple more track she gone love it more when I show up at her door mat"
Media Take Out - "From a distance; everything looks the same. From a distance; you don't even know my name. From a distance; this is a fairy tale. From a distance; and you are just another female"
Gameday - "I keep looking at my insecurities, all of my insecurities. And it's like they talking to me, I swear they keep talking to me, they keep saying you aint ready for a bad bitch, a bad bitch. You aint ready for a bad bitch, a bad bitch. You aint ready for a bad bitch, a bad bitch. You aint ready for a bad bitch, bad bitch"
In Case It Doesn't Work Out - "Here it goes...if I hear no Ima sit for two weeks feeling like a weirdo"
In Case I End Up Alone - "Only you"
It's only me...where is she?
~|ZerO|~
No comments:
Post a Comment