
My "In Case It Doesn't Work Out" option/ending. Basically, since about 9th grade I've always had this one chick who pretty much eats out of the palm of my hand. Like, she's mine. She's that one girl on the side who you can stop talking to and then come back to and have her again in a day or two.
I don't want this girl. At all. She is my In Case It Doesn't Work Out, button.
I am to push the button in the event that 3 of the 4 following options do not work out. By following I mean separate posts.
But as I was saying, this girl and I have absolutely no connection other than lust. I don't want that. Some dudes would kill for that, but I want a real relationship with a girl I have a connection with. Yet whenever I connect to one, she seems to deny my request for access to her wi-fi and I get stuck with LAN. I fucking hate LAN.
So In Case my plan/hopes at getting...her...or even them, does not work out, I will fall back on this girl, as much as I don't want too...but I mean there is always the next option.
EDIT: Weird how the day I originally posted this, right after I clicked publish post and signed off my laptop...she texts me...and yes, that is her in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment