I want to make a crew.
Or a gang.
Whatever one wants to label it. It will consist of people I have never met, but we will also share a common goal/interest. Not like Perfect Strangers where we were a musical group similar to Slaughterhouse, but more like Young Money...except not faggots.
Then, we can make a cool anthem and shit and go buck wild fucking bitches and getting money, right?
What the fuck am I thinking, fuck a crew. Crews might stick a knife in your back on some Julius Caesar shit...not that I'm against having associates. But I keep most mother fuckers at arms length for good reason.
And with that, I ask myself why I am here procrastinating when I should be downloading Adobe Audition for this new laptop of mine and writing to beats for the(Safe)Zone.3.
And I need to drop the other two projects in that series...much to do, much to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment